Linked up here!
It's Friday again and time for Five Question Friday! On with the questions:
1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? (From@ThisDaddys_Blog)
I have many different types of socks from ankle to knee socks, but I think my fav is my Hanes crew socks for the winter months, but summer is all for flip flops, though if I do wear my tennies in the summer, they are worn with ankle socks :)
2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! (From @momtodh)
Okay, so I am a little bitter with the naming of our children. Now don't get me wrong, I love their names and they suit them to a T, but I wanted totally different names for my boys. My whole life I wanted to name my daughter Leora after my great grandmother, but alas, I didn't have a daughter. I wanted to name one of my sons Ezra after my granfather, but my husband is totally against "old-timey" names. But for the names they were given, we did come to an agreement.
3. What is your favorite type of weather? (From@TheSpunkyDiva)
My fav type of weather is rain...I know, I know, how dare I, but I have Lupus and can't be out in the sun, so I am going with cloudy with a chance of rain :) The air smells amazing after it rains and everything is nice and clean :) If I do happen be having a good "Lupus day" it's low-to-mid 70s with a slight breeze.
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? (From Sandy at "Pardon My Dust")
I guess I am left to my own devices. I get up at 6:30 every morning to get the kids off to school and I usually come in and go back to bed (lucky me!) and don't have to get up until 9:30 to get A from school!!!
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? (From Pam at "Troop Petrie")
GROSS! I don't even want to think about having a plot yet, but I have decided that when I die, I want to be cremated and poured into the ocean. I have already told my husband that I want him to put my ashes in a cardboard box, wrap it up like a present and have a party to celebrate my life. I then asked him to go on a cruise and pour my ashes into the ocean.
Well, that's it! I hope that you all have a great weekend!
Our forcast is calling for rain pretty much the whole weekend, so...