Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*sigh*

I swear I'm bipolar. One day I am up and happy and ready to just have a great time. Other days, I am down in the dumps ready to cry at the drop of a hat. The latter is the day I have had today. I don't know why. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't been out of the house, other than to drop the kids off at my mil's house, for a few days now. I need to find a reason to leave this house. Unfortunately, A's bball is over for the summer, so I don't have that to go to three days a week. I usually complain about going, but I have met some new people and actually made a new friend, at least I hope I did.  Maybe she just thinks I am weird and only talked to me because she was too scared to walk away. Hmmmm....I guess only time will tell LOL!

My headaches haven't stopped lately, in fact, they are moving down my neck and behind my eye, which feels just wonderful!!! I love working all day and then just lying around with a headache all night. I swear my boys probably think the only thing I can say is, "be quiet, mommy has a headache!"  Though, M has left me alone....SCORE!

All of my "issues" have really got me to realize that I really need to start being alone with and seeking God more. I have been pulling away so much and it is just not working out for me. I miss Him and really need a good prayer session with Him.

Well, as a side note, how can I be so down when I have one of these to look at every day :)

No comments: