Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Day Another Issue Right?

Today has been a very long and stressful day here at the Oliphant household.  The internet was giving me issues this morning and I couldn't log on. I still have a few more dictations to do and some uploading of the work, but I will get done soon. 

The boys, minus Zachary, are spending the night at grandma's and papaw's tomorrow night, which will be nice, but poor Zach gets left out of everything since he is so little.  Andrew walked up to me last night and said, "Mommy, let me tell you something!"  "Mommy, you and daddy can go on a date when Caleb and me go to grandmas!"  He is so adorable.  I would just rather go to bed and sleep until Saturday morning, but whatevs, I can do with a meal!

I took Zach to the doctor last week and basically got blasted because he isn't even on the growth chart.  Basically, out of 100 babies, he is the smallest, maybe even smaller that a few of the smallest!  He is 15 months old and weighs 19 pounds.  He has always been small and I don't see him being a big boy any time soon, but the doctor told me to start him on PediaSure, which is expensive! I then have to take him back for a weight check in three months.  I have no clue what will happen if he doesn't gain any weight between now and then, but I am sure that the doctor will have an issue or two.  He also had a problem with the fact that Zach isn't talking.  Okay, so he says "ma" and "da".  Isn't that what a 15-month-old is supposed to do?  All I have to say is that he is walking around like mad and is as smiley as ever, which is about all that I need to brighten my day. 

Well, I better get to work again so I can get to bed some time soon!  Love to all!  God Bless and have a good time until then!

No comments: