Thursday, April 4, 2013

Want Some Cheese with that Whine?

Uh, NO!  Hows about some cheesecake with it instead?  Okay people, I have been "dieting" for about 2 months now and have actually gained weight.  What really makes me mad is that my sister has lost 20 pounds so far and, unfortunately, I have found half of that weight, and added them to my thighs, hips, and stomach.  How did I find them you ask?
I have absolutely
NO SELF CONTROL
over these wonderful concoctions!  
If there is candy in a mile radius, I will definitely find it and I will definitely eat the heck out of it.  I am beginning to think that working at home is a horrible idea.  My desk is in the kitchen, which is the best place for a fatty to be all day, right?  With all of those snack cakes, leftovers, cookies, and candy.  I just can't win.  God forbid someone else be able to enjoy the ooey gooey goodness of all of that junk food and empty calories.  It just tastes and feels so good while you are eating it, but then, when you are done, you feel like a cow that has just grazed all day in the back 9 cornfield after the harvest.  

I am just going to blame the weather, and I think all Hoosiers will agree that Indiana weather absolutely sucks!  It's all the weathers fault because I would totally be outside all day exercising if it was warm out...right...

COME ON SPRING, SPRING ALREADY!

No comments: