Thursday, February 3, 2011

A's Holy Jeans...

In my journey to being a sewing chic, I have started out slow...very slow.  In fact, I just got a sewing machine a few months ago, but it's just sitting there laughing at me.  Since I don't have a lot of time to sit around sewing because I have a job, three kids, a husband and a house to take care of, I thought I would start out with a small job.  Bigger than fixing holes in socks and smaller than handcrafting a new wardrobe. Where oh where to begin....OH!  I know!!!  A pair of holy jeans...No, not the Lord's blessed jeans, but A's jeans.

I don't really mind holes in jeans, people actually pay good money for the holy ones, but apparently it's not kosher to the mother-in-law or the husband, so I will fix.  It only took me about 10 to 15 minutes and I was done :)  No machine, no problem...I used hand stitching and now my baby can wear his jeans and not complain of cold knees!!!
Though after I had finished, M informs me that they have actual jean patches...nice to know that now ;) 

No comments: