Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!


Linking up here!!!
1. What is your best idea date?
My best idea date...hmm....I'm not very creative when it comes to this stuff.  I usually depend on the guy to figure it out, but I guess my best would be dinner and maybe a movie or a long walk downtown.  Pretty basic and boring...Hey, I'm married and a mom LOL!

2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
Probably an hour or less.  Depends on if it's with other people and if I have to look decent...if its just with the hubby, I don't try as hard LOL!  That's bad :)

3. What would you wear on the date?
Jeans and a nice shirt.  I would make sure to wear my wedding ring and necklace just be fancy it up LOL!

4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
We barely go out on dates.  Probably once every 3-4 months if that. I think we need more dates, but who has the time or money? 

5. What was your worst date?
OMG! My worst date was with a guy I met at Central Hardware (where I wored as a cashier).  He took me to see The Leprachaun at Movies 8! Such a stupid movie and such a stupid date.  He just wanted to make out with me and he got totally denied!

6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
Depends on if the guy is worth it.  But I didn't kiss my husband until a few weeks after we met, but that was in college, so every day is like a date :)

7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
I think I knew the second we met.  He looked like Matt Damon (my favorite actor), so that was a for sure LOL!  What was I thinking :)

8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
Night dates...They are more romantic and fun for some reason.

9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
I never really had a drop dead "date" on when I could start. I was the third child, so my parents pretty much stopped having rules by the time I came around. I never really dated because guys were stupid in high school, everyone dated everyone and I didn't really care...though I did have my crushes LOL!!  I finally met a guy worth dating the summer after my senior year of high school though.

10. What is the most embarassing moment you have had on a date?
I haven't really been embarrased on a date, but I do have to say that one time, my boyfriend and I were sitting in the car in front of my parents house "saying goodbye" after our date and here comes my sister knocking on the window...LOL!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BTW!
The buds are blooming here in Indiana and I see flowers peeking out from the dirt
This is one of our Bradford Pear trees in the front yard!
Happy Spring Loves :)

No comments: