Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I Am Thankful For Today...

I am thankful for so many things that God has given me, but today, I am most thankful for my beautiful babies! God has blessed me with 3 wonderful and georgous boys (even though most of the time they R gross!). I love every single thing about them. C (my oldest) has an attitude and the hardest head, but he is  amazing and wondeful. He is my artist and will be huge some day! A is just as sweet as can be and has the worlds most wonderfully beautiful HUGE blue eyes. He is my sporty little guy and can beat anyone...at least mommy thinks so :) Z...not only is he the most adorable baby in the world, but he has the most wonderful-est scream that is so loud and blood curdling, I swear he will be in a horror film some day.

I love all my baby boys so much and I just pray that the girls they end up marrying will treat them good, or mommy will come knocking some heads :)  Not that I am going to be a creepy mother-in-law or anything LOL! 

The best picture I could get of them tonight :)

No comments: