Friday, April 15, 2011
Five Question Friday
This week has been crazy long with the hubs working overtime, my chiropractic appointments, A's baseball practice, C's homework and me trying to keep the house in order. I epically failed at keeping the house clean, but I figure it's okay since I have 3 boys who are wild and crazy 24/7 :) Just one more week of hubs working overtime and I get my life back...I hope!
Once again, it's FRIDAY and I am linking up with Five Crooked Halos for 5QF! On to the topic at hand and the 5 random questions:
1. What is your favorite sign of spring? My favorite sign of spring is the smell of a freshly mowed lawn. I know it's weird and has nothing to do with cute little bunnies or flowers, but I absolutely love the smell of a mowed lawn. It smells so refreshing and just reminds me of spring. Add in a warm breeze and I am sold :)
2. What was your best birthday ever? Okay, does anyone remember Farrell's? We had one at our local mall when I was growing up and I absolutely LOVED that place! My Nammy would always take me there for my birthday (we shared the same birthday) and that place totally rocked out! They were set up like an old-time ice cream parlor, they had the best ice cream and a band that would come out every now and then and play songs while marching around the room. I really miss that place. I need to find one and take my kids there some day.
3. What is your favorite dessert? Man, this is a hard one because I am a sucker for sweets. Lately, I have been totally craving a huge hunk of peanut butter pie with chocolate crust...MAN THAT SOUNDS GOOD, but sooooo fatening!!!
4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket? I have never really tried to get out of a ticket because I always deserved it, but I am always nice and considerate, while playing really dumb blonde. I think that if I act nice and innocent, they will give me a warning LOL! I am not going to say anything else because when you do that, you usually get a ticket within the next few weeks :)
5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times? I really despise mornings. I usually hit my alarm about 3 times before getting up and then I am usually in a horrible mood for at least an hour.
Well, that's it loves! I hope you have an amazing weekend! Unfortunately, for Ms. Five Crooked Halos, there is snow in the forecast. We have rain coming where I am, but at least that is way better than snow :) I will be spending my weekend finishing up my mother-in-laws birthday present so pray for me. Have to figure out how to do bias tape corners....stay tuned LOL!